Saturday, January 28, 2012

caitlin:
today.
james hughes is angry. no reason why yet. small cherub world is upset.
purposing to women on other end. could always be harvey weinstein [although this person was never literally involved] but this name will always mean this person is trying to kill me.
Jpg explained to me the manipulation of democrat and this baby level that I exist in where I have to argue over these symbols that have nothing to do with the higher levels. If I'm a democrat/republican/if gunnar agerholm is important to me/none of this is pertinent of has to do with my life/matters. This is the lower levels.
Paused stupidity placed over me for the symbols to become important.
These are the symbols of jesus christ rap star. These are symbols in my mind.
This is a creation for others for me to forget everything that's real and take all of this seriously.
The world is cold and scary without gunnar agerholm and cannot allow one to stay up 26 hours. This is what democrat told me one time but this is a perception placed inside of me and has very little to do with reality.
She, demon queen, already mentioned all of this.

-Little Nemo
(christianity)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/28/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 460/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment