Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Angelic demons who guide the secret economy man out of Little Nemo on hbo

Caitlin,
Republican who's Richard Hilton or I am told and want him to be explains that I have to steal to survive fear creates a new emotion too many small focuses and if I don't panhandle I cannot survive and I need the $ in time to get the medication or I cannot build anything
This man helps me tells me blatant truths the person on the other end after I smoke a cigarette has me look up Chloe sevigny naked representing my nakedness affront her as I try to build a relationship in this project. All of the cameos in my world were from her, Marc Ecko/Dave Chapelle in 2008 in rikers everything is from her (a one day trip then for shoplifting) she has me write this to make myself feel better. Then I stop getting clothing I stop following the format I become dirty, homeless, worthless to her and democrat guy stops me invents this "Gunnar agerholm must not be hurt world" democrat reminds me Tim Willis appeared was involved she dropped him into my Nintendo wii world in LI railroad but I don't want this person involved or rich. He is not a pick. Hughes can pick the people to get wealthy. U. Someone from your Facebook. James Hughes is team leader I'm not going to reward/want rewarded people who did not help me find my medication in this nightmare. I thank whoever helped me in the morning.

-Little Nemo
(Christianity)

Apart of occupy wall street
A Caitlin Rodriguez production
Little Nemo on hbo
1/25/2012
Black Caitlin heart
The school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 457/8 James Hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment