Wednesday, January 25, 2012

3rd update on those who help/save me from my project

caitlin <-princess <- to be ceo of channel, 
today the demons told me how to avoid psychologically falling as a small minded person about having to face my doctor for $, where/how to represent james hughes/enact his plan on the repeat pattern that I live in: if I continue on the same street constantly I'll believe that I live there/that I live at occupy wall street/going into a depression when west end park doesn't exist/constantly wander around 
i'm on "dorm room" where i'm supposed to pretend they're not speaking to me 

-little nemo 
(christianity) 

apart of occupy wall street 
a caitlin rodriguez production 
little nemo on hbo 
1/25/2012 
black caitlin heart 
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 457/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment