Monday, February 13, 2012

fuck amorc

caitlin,
the demons on the other side help me. James Hughes challenges me to get the $ to west park church.
Then somebody tries to stop me, there's this guy I've named harry mudsack who told me to get my medication but wants love to be real and the belief in my childhood.
Everything I want to forget.
The demons help me. The smell is active.
Do not want to recall the past.
Also I will live in brooklyn when freed instead of having my child self live in little.

I am the bikini bandit heather. I am a creation of this hell. I am some creature these people found at the school of visual arts who does not believe in spirituality who's medication is exploited.
Then I create a tv channel in the name of my medication.
I have never believed in the human soul but this always traps me in this shit.

-Little Nemo
(christianity)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
2/13/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 480/8 james hughes days

*believe in hate. believe in sith. believe in wall street. 

1 comment:

  1. A caitlin rodriguez production abcbabies city island days Bloomberg/Weinstein production Princess:caitlin Harveyshiwabcdays...

    ReplyDelete